Enso Mattresses – Green & Natural Memory Foam Mattress
February 15, 2012 § Leave a comment
With our entire society moving faster into embracing a greener world and way to living, we were pretty stoked when we found Enso sleep systems offering a greener healthier twist on memory foam mattresses. Enso mattresses uses natural technologies and processes to make their mattresses, foundations and pillows.
Enso Green Mattress Technologies:
1. Active Charcoal – filters harmful chemicals in manufacturing process and reduces odors. Charcoal is a natural drying agent and helps fight mold & mildew
2. Aloe Vera – Promotes calmness and creates freshness in the memory foam mattress. It also promotes healthy skin.
3. Mineral Water – The Enso memory foam is washed with mineral water to reduce odors naturally. When they wash the foam it also serves to reduce harmful chemicals and gases that could cause health risks.
4. APR Foam – Airflow pressure relief foam helps reduce pressure on the body
5. Negative Ion – helps to neutralize harmful allergens, pollen and airborne particles.
6. Bamboo – all Enso mattresses are made with natural Bamboo which helps reduce the transfer of body heat for a cooler sleep and increases the durability of your mattress.
7. Silver Technology – since Silver has been known to kill harmful bacteria and dust mites and is deterrent to bed bugs, silver is infused into the foam pouring process and will not rub off, wash off or wear off.
Our personal take:
I wasn’t lying when I said I was stoked we brought in a greener more natural mattress. On our showroom floor we show the 10″ Dreamweaver and the 11.5″ Swan mattresses from the Enso line. We like that they don’t feel as heavy as the traditional Visco memory foam mattress. They actually use a lower density foam which causes a lighter feel in the mattress. The 11.5″ Swan Mattress is actually a mattress that features a 300 thread count duvet cover, a mixture of baffled memory foam clusters. It feels like you are sleeping on little pockets of memory foam since you technically are. I think it’s a feel you would have to get used but would love overtime.
Make sure you come to check them out so you can judge it for yourself. 😉